19 Mar March 13, 2019 For Our Valued Customers: COVID-19 Update
Dear Valued Customer,
As you may know, the COVID-19 “Coronavirus Disease 2019” has been classified as a Pandemic by the World Health Organization. As it is of critical importance for Color Ad to provide a safe work environment for our staff and on-time deliveries to our customers, we have taken steps to mitigate the risk the virus poses to our facility and supply chain.
Each of our suppliers have enacted mitigation plans to ensure they continue to manufacture and deliver to Color Ad on-time. Inventory of raw materials and finished goods at Color Ad remain at levels between 30-90 days. At the time of writing, all inbound raw material shipments, are tracking on time.
At our Winnipeg facilities, Color Ad has implemented several preventive measures to ensure the continued health & safety of our staff:
- Increased frequency of cleaning & sanitizing high traffic areas.
- Limiting building access to Staff & pre-screened “Business Critical” visitors.
- Installing additional sanitizing stations at key areas of the facility.
- Reaffirming personal hygiene procedures & GMP’s.
- Introduced “Social Distance” guidelines.
- Rotating shifts of Managers & Key Staff.
- Allowing staff to work from home.
According to the local Health Authority, the risk to residents in the Province of Manitoba remains low. The Color Ad leadership team will continue to closely monitor the status of this rapidly evolving situation to ensure we continue to provide a safe work environment for our staff, and on-time deliveries to our valued customers.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact me directly.
Vice President of Sales
Color Ad Packaging Ltd.